Senior Care Placement in Orange County
Our main goal is to help you enjoy your time at home, but if there comes a time when staying at home is no longer an option, we are here to help. Silver Concierge strives to ensure that you and your loved ones are well informed when making decisions regarding Care Placement. We proudly offer a complimentary Care Placement service where we come to you, ask in-depth questions, qualify best options, and accompany you on Care Community tours. Silver Concierge recognizes this can be an emotional time for you and your loved ones. Let us help ease your stress and make this transition as easy and informative as possible.
(CA State RCFE Administrator Cert. Number 6041626740, exp: 10/17/2018)
- In home and/or over the phone consultation
- Assess best possible Care Placement Options
- Compile Personalized Care Placement Options
- Accompany on Care Placement Facility tours
- Access to our team via phone or email during evenings, weekends, holidays, and emergencies
- Move in coordination and follow up visit
WE PARTNER WITH THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF CARE COMMUNITIES:
- Residential Care Facility(RCFE) – RCFE’s offer a home environment with services including lodging, meals, medication reminders and assistance with daily activities.
- Assisted Living Communities – Larger, Long term senior care facility that provides support services including meals, medication, bathing, dressing, and transportation assistance.
- Memory Care Communities – These communities offer a secure environment in addition to lodging, meals, medication, and assistance with daily activities.
- Independent/Retirement Communities – Senior communities aimed at 55+ individuals who are independent.
**All facilities recommended by Silver Concierge are personally inspected twice a year.**